WRANGLER
TRAILBLAZER
WELLWADER
PATHFINDER
RIDGERUNNER
WINDCHASER
CLIFFHANGER
Welcome to Brook Haven!
Welcome to Brook Haven Ranch! We are a 18+ premium role playing community set in Trader's Bend, Montana. Our concept is the culmination of twenty years of plotting and planning. We feature a rich, developed program in which many troubled characters thrive. Our community is one of the best on jcink and we look forward to you becoming a part of it!
Healing Horses & Troubled Teens since 1995
Not every teenager has the benefit of growing up in a loving, happy home. Some are victims of abuse, neglect, a system that shuffles them from foster home to foster home. Brook Haven Ranch was established in 1995 as a refuge for abused and neglected horses -- and teenagers who needed a second chance in life and the opportunity to become something more than society expects of them.
Updates
8/25/2017 - Revamp Executed! 11/3/2017 - Holiday Event Launched!

STAFF SEARCH!

Forum Rules Tag Your Triggers!

Remember to Tag Your Triggers!
People and events in threads are entirely fictional.

Closed
New Poll

Listen Here
nolan hess
student • 15 YRS
ENTJ
Occupation
student
Nickname
Nolan
Pronouns
He/him/his
Sexual Orientation
heterosexual
Status
single
Partner
Riding Style
Western
Nolan's been in foster care since he was two. He excelled at academics, and spent most of his childhood keeping apart from the other foster kids, believing that his intelligence made him special. When he hit his teens, that began falling apart as the competition to be the best student around intensified. His escalating emotions led him to brandish a knife at a foster parent, which got him sent to a group home. Teachers who worried about his performance recommended him to Brook haven.
Painter
is
Rembrandt

Breed
Welsh Cob
Disciplines
Cutting
Application
Ben
is Offline

Pronouns
He/him/his
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM
27 Posts
230 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
Sep 21 for @nadia grisham
TW: ableism, swearing
Is it seriously going to be like this every day? He'd had phys ed and not one but two horse courses today, not to mention Spanish, which barely counted as an academic course in Nolan's eyes. If he hadn't at least gotten to have physics today, he wasn't sure he would have made it through, but at least he'd had a little bit of time spent on something worthwhile. His arms and legs hurt, too, from all the exercise. He'd gone through that with track, but he'd fallen out of shape since then, and his arms had never hurt like this. Now that group activities were done and he had some free time, he'd wanted to just crash in the bunk and get some homework done, but two of the other boys wouldn't stop babbling. Nolan was used to having other kids around, but usually he'd been able to get his work done with some quiet - or, barring that, wearing the headphones he hadn't been allowed to keep. Instead, he'd dragged himself, his aching legs, and his textbook over to the nearest common area, hoping it would be quieter. It was his lucky day: only one other person was using the Ridgerunner common room at the moment. Nolan grabbed a chair in the corner and started working. Geometry first. Math is so variable, better to get it done and know how much time I need. He made it all of two problems before his pencil broke. "Seriously?!" He pounded the arm of the chair in frustration. All I want to do is get my goddamn work done, and even that can't happen without a bunch of bullshit. Naturally, he'd only brought one pencil and left his pencil sharpener back in the bunk, and didn't want to drag himself all the way back and forth again. "Yo," he called to the girl on the other side of the room. "Do you have your pencil sharpener? I just broke my pencil." He waited, expecting her to respond, but she completely ignored him. "Hey," he said, more sharply, "Only other person in the room. Do you have a pencil sharpener? Or a spare pencil, even?" He stared intently at her back. He couldn't tell from her back who it was - he'd met all the other Ridgerunners, but he'd only learned maybe half the names so far, and certainly didn't know most of them well enough to recognize from behind. What'd I do to her? He couldn't imagine what he'd done, in the two days he'd had, to piss off someone enough that they wouldn't even acknowledge him. Seriously, why does this have to be so fucking complicated. It's a simple yes or no question. At this point he could probably guess that the answer was no, but he was too annoyed to drop the subject. "Seriously, what the fuck's your problem? If you don't have a spare pencil just say so instead of sitting there like an idiot." After another second without a reaction, Nolan launched his broken pencil towards her back.
nadia grisham
Student • 17 YRS
ENFJ
Occupation
Student
Nickname
Dee
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Status
Involved
Partner
Thomas Montgomery
Riding Style
English
Mocha
is
Cinnamon White Mocha

Breed
Morgan
Disciplines
Dressage
Application
is Offline

Pronouns
she/her/hers
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM for Discord
33 Posts
345 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
21 September, 2017 for @nolan hess
TW: deafness, ableism
The past several days had exhausted Nadia. The Brooks were putting her through the wringer with a series of questions about her identity as a student on the ranch and the reasons for her choices. If they're going to put all the kids they want to get adopted through this before they can get adopted, I don't think many people will volunteer to go through the process. And if they're putting me through this, I hope they're not treating me any differently than they would the foster kids. Only she was a foster kid with a long history of... what? Compared to most, she'd had it lucky and Nadia knew that. It was the process that frustrated her. They're only trying to do what's best for me and what's right for them, but I wish they trusted me to make the right decisions. Every time she turned around, one more of her freedoms had been restricted. First, they took her guitar. Then they imposed unrealistic expectations for her relationship with Thomas. It's not like we're having sex or anything like that. Why should it affect them if we hold hands once in a while. Cleo needs to get herself figured out and stop focusing on me so much. She'd stopped fighting somewhere along the way and had learned how to be secretive. Now they wanted to know all of her secrets, to find out if she was ready to go and live with her own father. She'd only waited her entire life to have him be part of it. Not like she'd thought it through or anything. Nadia had come to the commons looking to get away from the bustle of the ranch. It would be a while before her request was approved -- or denied, because that's possible too -- and in the meantime she just wanted to not be surrounded by people. Most of the other students liked to use the main lodge for their study area, and she could find time alone in the commons if she needed it. I ought to be able to go home at the end of the day instead of coming here. At least I can close my eyes when I need to get away. Most of the time that worked, unless somebody tapped her, grabbed her, or otherwise bumped into her. It happened most often in a crowd, so going to a place where she could be alone solved that problem. Most of the time. Trouble with the ranch was that she wasn't supposed to go off on her own, so she had to stay on the grounds. I didn't come here to be trapped. I came because I thought I'd have more freedom. The ranch has taken everything away from me. Her skin crawled with the sense of it, and she shivered. She knew the benefits of the ranch as a safehouse for kids who had been abused or who needed to escape from something, but her life hadn't been so bad. Sure, they didn't want her to be Deaf and treated her as though it was something they had to "cure," but she'd never been abused. No, that was a contentious subject. Some of her new friends would argue that forcing her to be oral and to read lips might have been abusive. At seventeen, she was only just now learning to sign. That's a big issue for Deaf people. Now I'm not part of either world and it makes me furious. What am I supposed to do? Even here, where there were a handful of Deafies, she felt alone most of the time. The best solution she had was to get home with her father. Why did that have to be so complicated? Footfalls on the floor made her tense, her shoulders tightening. After a moment they stopped. He's not bothering me. She didn't turn around; the weight of the body behind her suggested a male body (probably a teenager) and she assumed gender from there. She returned to the book she had opened (and stared at without comprehending the words on the page). At least I understand English well. That's one of the good things about being taught to use it when I was young. Not all Deaf people had the same opportunities that she'd had, did they? Something behind her thumped, and Nadia's head jerked up. Her jaw clenched. This is the problem. I came here to get away and other people will always find a way to break the stillness. Why are Hearing people so loud? I don't have to be able to hear to know that he's loud. She tapped her fingers on the page of her textbook and considered, briefly, giving him a piece of her mind. She'd come here for peace, not to be bothered by whatever fit he was having at the moment. The activity seemed to cease, and Nadia trained her eyes back on the book. It was a government text that left her confused and insecure. Her education had laid the foundation for this, but she'd struggled to communicate with her teachers, and some of her questions remained unanswered. This is why I ought to have an interpreter, but it's so embarrassing to have somebody sit there in class and interpret everything the teacher says. I can't ask questions the way that the other students do, and I don't understand the local-level governments or how it all works together. Something about constitutions and charters that went right over her head. She'd just given up when something struck her in the back. Nadia raised her head sharply for the third time. "I came here to get away from the noise. Can't you just shut up?" She didn't turn. Even if she'd decided she was going to take the book and go back to find something different to do (or somewhere else to be), she dug her heels in now. This was her space too for as long as she was a Ridgerunner.
nolan hess
student • 15 YRS
ENTJ
Occupation
student
Nickname
Nolan
Pronouns
He/him/his
Sexual Orientation
heterosexual
Status
single
Partner
Riding Style
Western
Nolan's been in foster care since he was two. He excelled at academics, and spent most of his childhood keeping apart from the other foster kids, believing that his intelligence made him special. When he hit his teens, that began falling apart as the competition to be the best student around intensified. His escalating emotions led him to brandish a knife at a foster parent, which got him sent to a group home. Teachers who worried about his performance recommended him to Brook haven.
Painter
is
Rembrandt

Breed
Welsh Cob
Disciplines
Cutting
Application
Ben
is Offline

Pronouns
He/him/his
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM
27 Posts
230 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
Nolan could have sword he felt steam coming out of his ears. All he wanted to do was sit down, let his aching legs rest, and get his homework done. Instead, his asshole of groupmate (Cabinmate? Bunkmate? What do they call these things again?) not only wouldn't help him, she was telling him to shut up, like he was offending her just by asking the question. The fury tore through his lungs, and he was breathing so heavily that it was a few seconds before he could even talk about. "Oh, I'm sorry" he snarled, "I didn't mean for my fucking existence to be so inconvenient for you." His math book went flying, over Nadia's head, to land sprawled, face down, pages bent and the spine stretched, on the table in front of her. He didn't even remember deciding to stand up, let alone to throw his book, but before he knew what was happening, he'd been watching it sail across the room. His left hand was clutching his physics book. This one could go at her head instead of over it, he thought, though he held off from throwing it, at least for the moment. "Seriously," he was shouting now, and his right fist had balled up. "What makes you so fucking important that you can't answer a two-second goddamn question? It's not like I want to be talking to you. All I want is a stupid pencil so I can do my homework. If you don't have a pencil, just fucking tell me. What makes your time so precious that you can't even be bothered to talk to me?" He was ranting now; his face had turned red, and he was yelping out the words between breaths as he got increasingly hoarse. In another flash of rage, he swept his arm along his own table, knocking his remaining book and his papers to the floor. Unproductive, but at least it was satisfying.
nadia grisham
Student • 17 YRS
ENFJ
Occupation
Student
Nickname
Dee
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Status
Involved
Partner
Thomas Montgomery
Riding Style
English
Mocha
is
Cinnamon White Mocha

Breed
Morgan
Disciplines
Dressage
Application
is Offline

Pronouns
she/her/hers
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM for Discord
33 Posts
345 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
An interesting side effect of having a father who worked for the ranch: Nadia got to know the cultures of the group pretty well. Most of them were predicable, with student outcomes that she could trust to be reliable. The Ridgerunner group, on the other hand, seemed to be the home to all of the mis-fits who didn't seem to have a better place to be. When you think of it that way, it's kind of offensive to wind up in this group, though I don't envy the Pathfinders or the Trailblazers, either. Being put into Ridgerunner meant that the staff couldn't figure you out and didn't think that you belonged anywhere else. Somehow that had not resulted in more fights than the other groups, though that had surprised her. Nadia had few friends in her group, which did not come as a surprise. They were nothing like her, nor she like them. Surely the fact that these people had been stuck together like a hodge-podge made it harder to find the space and peace and quiet that Nadia wanted. No, that she needed. Her senses were hyper aware of everything around her; She was conscious of subtle differences in the movement of the air, temperatures, and changes in vibrations. She wondered, sometimes, if she used her tactile sense as much as a blind person might. Odors, too, stood out to her. Things that other people couldn't smell made her nauseated, or she could smell food from a distance that others couldn't detect it. It made her olfactory memory outstanding but what use was that? Of course Deaf people -- and blind people, too -- had super powers. But her greatest superpower as far as she was concerned was her ability to turn the world off. Only it didn't always work that well. It was impossible when kids having temper tantrums interrupted her peace by banging around like they were the only people in the room. She felt the book before it landed, the air movement behind her and above her. It gave her time to push away from the table before it landed. Well that book's going to have to be replaced. That ought to make Simon Brook happy. Curious, and unnerved, she turned around in her seat, left hand grabbing for the back of her chair as she eyed the person standing behind her. "You don't look like one of those middle schoolers they let in." She'd not seen a word that he'd said, though the color of his face and the behavior indicated that he was angry, and having a temper tantrum. "I didn't know the little kids were allowed into the community areas without supervision." Nadia rolled her eyes. What a baby he is. They'll let just any old scum into this program now, won't they? She couldn't wait to be free of it and join her father at home where she didn't have to put up with their nonsense any more. Then she could study on her own without having to anticipate her groupmates acting like idiots. She raked her eyes over him, looking him up and down. Maybe there was something wrong with his intellect. She ought not to judge. How many people had thought her dumb because she couldn't hear what they were saying to her? Plenty, in fact. Nadia narrowed her eyes and trained them on him. "You must be new here." If she'd been able to hear herself, she would have made her voice intentionally flat. As it was, her voice was always a bit flat, accented through the fog of deafness. This time, without moving her mouth, she signed, "Not hear. Deaf."
nolan hess
student • 15 YRS
ENTJ
Occupation
student
Nickname
Nolan
Pronouns
He/him/his
Sexual Orientation
heterosexual
Status
single
Partner
Riding Style
Western
Painter
is
Rembrandt

Breed
Welsh Cob
Disciplines
Cutting
Application
Ben
is Offline

Pronouns
He/him/his
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM
27 Posts
230 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
At least that finally got the girl to turn around, though she was no more helpful facing him than she had been with her back turned. It was the Deaf girl. He'd missed the clues in her voice when she'd talked before, but when she was looking at him it was clearer, and if he'd missed that, the fact that she signed something at him - he wondered what - made it unmistakeable. When he calmed down, he'd probably feel a little bad about yelling at the Deaf girl, but at the moment he just wanted to blame her. She could clearly hear him well enough to know he was talking, even if she couldn't tell what he was saying. If she couldn't hear what I was saying, why didn't she turn around to see what it was instead of just yelling at me? For all she knew, I was choking to death behind her back while she complained about the noise. "You're awfully picky about noise for a Deaf person," he snapped. He stormed over towards the table, past Nadia, to pick his book back up. If he'd realized he was talking to Nadia, obviously he would have handled it differently. He'd known that she was Deaf, but hadn't recognized her from behind, and in the moment hadn't remembered that she might be the one he was talking too. She could have just reminded me. I've been here for like two days, how am I supposed to remember every last person's deal? Nolan grabbed his book off the table, then walked back around, this time making sure to position himself in front of Nadia so she could see his face - he was pretty sure that she could read lips, based on the little he remembered of meeting her briefly the other day. "So," he said, talking loudly, still annoyed, but slowly and clearly, "do you have a fucking pencil I can borrow? I don't mean to bother," he added, "so if my trying to get a pencil so I get my homework done is a problem, I'll just go spend the evening beating my head into a wall or something."
nadia grisham
Student • 17 YRS
ENFJ
Occupation
Student
Nickname
Dee
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Status
Involved
Partner
Thomas Montgomery
Riding Style
English
Mocha
is
Cinnamon White Mocha

Breed
Morgan
Disciplines
Dressage
Application
is Offline

Pronouns
she/her/hers
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM for Discord
33 Posts
345 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
One thing -- ONE thing -- made Brook Haven worse for Nadia than living her life outside of it. Here, she was responsible for other people, expected to pull her weight within the group, and to be part of the group. After months on the ranch she had still failed to integrate with the other students. Most accepted her. If she'd given much thought to it and had hesitated in her fury for long enough to recognize it, she probably would have noted that they didn't alienate her as the group's only deaf student. The ranch's only Deaf student! It might have occurred to her if she'd ever had that sense of belonging to something before the ranch. Here, she was forced to be part of something, and it wasn't the one thing she most wanted to be part of: The Deaf community. Alright, so she also wanted to be part of a family, but she wanted her father's family, not some bunch of kids thrown together because nobody else knew what to do with them. "You are not my responsibility," she said aloud, her voice cold as she stared into his face. Eye contact with a Deaf person could be intimidating, since she couldn't take her eyes off of him if she wanted to hear what he had to say about something. "If you can't respect me, why should I give you something of mine?" New students often had their issues. Some of them were jerks, short tempered with behavioral issues she'd never had to deal with before. All in all, she'd been in good foster homes, well cared for, and socialized. Some of these kids didn't get that from their homes, and if they treated her like crap, it was because they treated everybody like crap. "Good idea," Nadia signed vehemently, her right hand slapping down into her left, palm up, her face hard. "Why don't you go and do that so that I can go back to forgetting the world exists." What good was being able to tune it all out when she could feel every tantrumy vibration that he sent through the floor and the tables and the air? "Just make sure to do it somewhere other than here, so I don't have to feel the room shake every time you do it. Do the world a favor." Nadia couldn't remember the last time that she'd been this angry about something. It had been creeping up on her slowly, and she'd finally had enough. His question, and his underlying confusion, probably bore an actual answer, but Nadia wasn't in the mood. She'd not heard a thing since she was born, though hearing aids gave her just enough ambient sound to help with lip reading. She didn't hear sounds the way that other people did; What she "heard" were the vibrations in the floor and the walls. To her, that was noise. And as far as she was concerned, she deserved somewhere to go just as much as the next guy.
nolan hess
student • 15 YRS
ENTJ
Occupation
student
Nickname
Nolan
Pronouns
He/him/his
Sexual Orientation
heterosexual
Status
single
Partner
Riding Style
Western
Painter
is
Rembrandt

Breed
Welsh Cob
Disciplines
Cutting
Application
Ben
is Offline

Pronouns
He/him/his
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM
27 Posts
230 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
Not her responsibility? Nolan seethed, gritting his teeth. I'm asking to borrow a fucking pencil. I'm not asking for a huge favor here. He'd been skeptical of the whole group thing when he'd arrived. In Nolan's experience, there was exactly one person he could count on - himself. Having a team, even an assigned one, sounded nice in principle, but seemed unlikely to really work. Probably he'd be expected to put in extra efforts helping his group, but quickly learn that he wasn't going to get anything worthwhile in return. After all, apparently, whatever being in the same group meant, it didn't even rise to the level of loaning someone a pencil. Nolan broke eye contact, turning his head a quarter turn - not enough to hide his mouth, but enough to avoid her intense gaze. "Enjoy your fucking quiet," he snapped, before turning around and storming out of the room. His legs still ached, and stamping them made them hurt more, but knowing that it would bother Nadia made the pain feel worthwhile. So he stomped his way out of the room, pounding each step almost as hard as he could. The whole way back to the bunk he fumed. Not her responsibility? Everything she'd said had been condescending and rude, but that was the comment that really burned. Nolan had spent his whole life working extra hard to make up for the advantages most kids got automatically, and he'd never expected any better. But he wasn't asking Nadia to take responsibility for him; he just wanted ordinary common courtesy. Apparently, here, he couldn't even expect that. He stormed through his bunk, ignoring the other boys, grabbed two unbroken pencils, and walked back to the common room. He made sure to slam the door hard as he entered, and resumed stomping all the way back to his seat, where he dropped his math book with a satisfying thud and opened it back up. Before resuming his homework, he couldn't resist glancing up to see if the noise had managed to bother Nadia.
nadia grisham
Student • 17 YRS
ENFJ
Occupation
Student
Nickname
Dee
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Status
Involved
Partner
Thomas Montgomery
Riding Style
English
Mocha
is
Cinnamon White Mocha

Breed
Morgan
Disciplines
Dressage
Application
is Offline

Pronouns
she/her/hers
Timezone
GMT-5
Contact
PM for Discord
33 Posts
345 Points
Ridgerunner
Mustang
Nadia's shoulders clenched, tensing into balls of muscle and nerves. She had spent most of her lifetime being ignored by Hearing people who thought that deaf meant dumb -- in the sense that if she couldn't hear, she had to be stupid. It had been a social battle throughout her early years, brought up without language for the first four years and then slowly learning to speak and read lips from that point forward. Until recently, parents weren't taught the importance of raising a deaf child with language. And why should foster parents care, anyway? No, they'd been good to her. Nadia straightened, rolled her shoulders back and rolled her head on her neck as well. A lot of the kids here had it worse when it came to the foster homes in which they'd been placed. Social workers were people, and they could be good or bad. More often than not, the career seemed to attract the bad. She'd been lucky in a thousand small ways that had ended in her successfully finding her biological father and getting accepted as a student on the ranch. Or maybe the "end" had been when Raphael Fisher had begun to teach her American Sign Language -- a means of communicating that belonged solely to people like her. People like them. He turned away from her -- a signal to a Deaf person that the conversation was over -- and Nadia turned her head back to her own project. The Commons was a place she could go to get away from the bustle of the ranch. That was the problem with this place: There was always something going on. People flocked to the ranch for the events. That was something she hadn't anticipated when she'd applied as a student. It had been a small miracle that they had accepted her in the first place, and now that she'd accepted that miracle, she wanted out. The real world was busy enough: She didn't need to experience that same amount of hustle on the ranch. Nadia worked hard. She did her chores, she worked with her horse, she went to therapy, attended group sessions, and she followed the rules. Sure, sometimes she battled with the staff about her guitar, or she fought with other students about silly shit that happened around their home. But most of the time she could trust the Commons to be a place of peace and quiet. Students came here to chat, sure, but they didn't bother her. Their chatter couldn't penetrate her auditory void, and that left her to get the peace and quiet she needed when she needed it. It hadn't struck her (yet) that she'd changed since she'd been on the ranch. Nor had it struck her therapists that perhaps the social, extroverted teen who had withdrawn from others might be experiencing some depression. If he'd caught her on a better day, Nolan might have found Nadia quite friendly. Or perhaps if he'd caught her in a better way. Her jaw clenched as he thumped about the cabin. Some people walked heavy; She knew that. But this was different. This was deliberate. Nadia's hands gripped tightly to her thighs, digging the tips of her fingers into them until the flesh ached. She struggled to find the voice of a therapist or a social worker reminding her how to deal with difficult people, but she could find none. Instead, it was her last foster-father whose memory reminded her "This is his problem, not yours." Nolan had been nothing but rude to her; An ablist pig as far as she was concerned. Time on the ranch had taught her how many of her foster parents and their children had been ablist, but this was different. This was intentional. He'd chosen to use her deafness as a way to hurt her. He'd never get along on the ranch behaving that way. Nadia couldn't help but smirk. She couldn't wait to see what happened when Raph got his hands on him. And where here was Raph, Billy Brook was soon to follow. She had half a mind to fill Raph in on Nolan's behavior the next chance that she got. It was one of those days. Everything got under her skin, riled her up. A seventeen year old should have basic teenage worries, like dating and sex and boyfriends. Instead, she worried about radiation, and chemo, and the future of babies with the boy she loved. She worried about family, and her potential for jobs after Brook Haven. She worried about inspiration. And she worried about getting her damned guitar back. It seemed that if she could just have that, many of the petty worries would melt away. And on top of her grown-up worries, she still had the same concerns as any other teenager: Friends, issues with her father, school. Nadia was stressed in an environment meant to take some of the stress away and she felt confident that nobody was listening to her. She'd withdrawn from other people, tucked herself away, and it had made her angry. Even on a good day, Nolan would have rubbed her wrong. When he slammed the door on his way back in, stomping his feet as heavily as he could across the floor of the cabin, Nadia pushed herself up from the table. Heat danced across the back of her neck and her cheeks. She bristled, swinging her body to face him. She braced herself on the back of the chair, brown eyes flashing as they landed on his face. "What is your problem?" she spat. She'd done nothing but sit by herself working on her own project when he'd thrown something at her. What gave [i]him the right to act as though she had offended him. He was, by far, the most childish person she'd met on the ranch, and she'd had the pleasure of bumping into a few of the Middle Schoolers already. "[Me, not here diaper change.]" If he needed somebody to take care of him, he was barking up the wrong tree. The leaders had pushed the students to understand the concept of teamwork, but it was hard to want to be part of a team that treated you like crap because you didn't do things the same way that they did them. She'd been tired of the bullshit for months now, and Nolan only made the situation worse. "You might get more help from people if you didn't treat them like shit." Finished, Nadia pushed herself off the chair on which she'd been leaning and swept gracefully out of the room. She never turned back to give him so much as a second glance.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling
Skin coded by Devin exclusively for Brook Haven Ranch.